Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---HAND SURGERY HAS IT'S BENEFITS!"


Miss G with Little House of Music couldn't ask for a better cousin and a better sister.
Susan "Lee" my cousin is loading the car for me to go to the airport because I had hand surgery! My almost sister Jeanne is taking out the trash for me because of my hand! I felt like a queen!
While in York, PA I also spent time with Susan and Jeanne. Just how lucky can one person be? All these people to love and all these people who love me. We certainly do laugh a lot and certainly don't act at all like grown ups! I keep saying that when I grow up I'm going to be a piano coach!
Thank you Susan and Jeanne for helping out your old buddy!
I'll be seeing you both very soon. Next trip to York we are having a sleeping party like the good old days. I don't want to grow up!
A million hugs and thanks to you two for helping me get dressed and everything else.
Love and Hugs,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: