Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC GOES TO A GRANDPARENTS TEA!"




Miss G with Little House of Music attends Grandparents Tea at her Grandson's school.
What a crowd they had! It was a great turn out this year for the Grandparent's Tea. The school's choir sang and entertained us, we had cookies and it was great to be invited. Is there anything we grandparents wouldn't do for our grandchildren? I had to leave our home at 7:30 in the morning to get there in time! It was well worth it.
I'm so proud of my grandson Braden. He's my own super hero and isn't he just PRECIOUS! The other picture is of my daughter Sue Ann with my granddaughter Miss Natalie who is also PRECIOUS!
I'm so lucky to live near enough to all of them to get to share everything with them.
I love you Braden and Natalie and you too Sue Ann!
A Million Hugs,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: