Sunday, April 27, 2008

"UPCOMING "STAR" BRE MORGAN

Hi, This is Miss G from Little House of Music. I wanted to share the contacts for our upcoming "STAR" Bre Morgan. www.myspace.com/bremorgan or www.bremorgan.com.
I have had the honor of being Bre's piano coach for many years and Bre was our lead vocalist and co-host for our Little House of Music Concert.
Our relationship and friendship started the day two of my piano students were in a talent show at their school and I went to see and hear them perform. All of sudden this beautiful little girl in the fourth grade gets up to sing the song "Hero" in the talent show. All it took was the first three notes from the song and my "EAR'S PERKED UP!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What a voice for such a young child not to mention how very beautiful she was. Bre did not sing along with the vocalist she was singing it all with just the tracks from "Hero." A Star Was Born! I asked who this child was and if I could meet her parents and away we went from fourth grade until the present, Bre just turned 14. She has now released several CD's, her latest "Unstoppable."
Bre Morgan has a three octave range and is just as good if not a better performer and better vocalist than I've ever heard in my life. I keep encouraging her to sing big range songs and not songs like all the others on the radio. Bre could win American Idol, be the lead in an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical. There is absolutely nothing to stop her and nothing she isn't capable of doing with her vocal talent. She has the "GIFT!"
Do yourself a favor and listen to this beautiful young "STAR." You will be hearing her everywhere very soon.
YOU GO BRE!
I Love You and am so PROUD of you,
Miss G, Little House of Music

No comments: