Wednesday, April 30, 2008

LET'S ALL GO GREEN!




I now run around the house and made sure every light is off, my computer is off, no water is dripping from anywhere. I presently have 5 green bags that I take shopping with me (when I can remember to get them out of the back of the car!) I recycle everything I can get my hands on. My next step is to look into those new cleaning products that will keep our water safe. I will not flush unused pills or medications, let the fish stay depressed! By the way, I do wonder what to do with unused medication? Guess I'll have to look that up on Google! What to do with unused medication? I bet something will come up!
If we all work on this together, WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Miss G, Little House of Music

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound excited and proud of what you are doing to help the earth, as you should. I wish everyone were as dedicated as you and I are.

I just recently went green when I found out about bioheat. It's jsut heating oil mixed with organic materials like rice and corn oil, but it's FABULOUS. Trust me on this one. And OMG it's my best friend during the cold seasons. Not only does it make my winter green, but it keeps me so warm and toasty.

Working for NORA is what interested me in becoming green in the first place. I got tips from http://oilheatamerica.com/index.mv?screen=bioheat and I was sold.

You should really check it out and see what kind of awesome info you can find.

rminfranklin said...

I am so happy Miss G is into the "GREEN". I've been recycling for sometime now and it is a great feeling knowing you are helping the future generations.

Music is also a way of GOING GREEN

Little House Of Music said...

I'm so happy to hear other's are taking our beautiful world serioulsy! Thank you for your comments and I will check into that website about bioheat. I do live in Florida so I really don't need very much heat but I can help to pass the word on. We must stick together and "GO GREEN!"
Miss G Little House of Music

Little House Of Music said...

"Music has already gone GREEN! As Kermit sings it, "It Isn't Easy Being Green!" But we must all turn that color and think GREEN with our every move!
Miss G Little House of Music