Monday, December 15, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---WONDERFUL ARTICLE"




Miss G with Little House of Music read this wonderful article in the Sunday paper.

"GIFT OF TIME AT TOP OF GRANDPA'S WISH LIST!"
Here's a note for kids and grandkids as Christmas approaches:
It's that time again to try to find a present for grandpa, and I know you want a wish list, so here goes.
First, please nothing that has to be dusted or cared for. My clothes may be going out of style, but I'm not wearing them out and probably don't really need any more.
If I can eat it or play with it, that's always good.
What I really want is sometimes the hardest to give. There is on thing that really does run out --- time! So let me put this at the top of my Christmas list.
When you think about my supply starting to run out, that you just give me more of yours!
Ron Howard

This is true for Grandmother's also. I'd love to have more time to enjoy my live with my family.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: