Monday, December 1, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH MISS SYDNEY!"

Miss G with Little House of Music presents Miss Sydney! What a sweetheart she is. Sydney is last weeks "Student of the Week!" YOU GO SYDNEY!
Sydney could read music before she could read words! I do experiments with Sydney. I put music on the music rack that is much more difficult then what she is used to playing and this child just plays it like she has known the song her whole life!
Sydney has a special talent that we are going to pursue. After the first of the year I'm going to take her to a Dr.of Music at one of our local Universities and show her off to the music professor. Sydney's ability exceeds the gift of music. In all my years of teaching I have never seen a young child with the knowledge to read music like she does. Her brain must has a very special extra part and I'm going to find out what it is!
Sydney is a joy to teach and she just loves her music. How lucky I am to have the opportunity to be her music coach.
Keep playing the music Sydney, there is no limit to what you can achieve with your music.
I Love You and send a million hugs,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: