Monday, December 29, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH HER GRANDCHILDREN ON CHRISTMAS DAY"







Miss G with Little House of Music had a wonderful Christmas Day with my two grandchildren Braden and Natalie. Santa just happened to come to our home and brought them gifts for being good little children all year!!!
Isn't it wonderful to see a brother and a sister hug like they did for this picture. Aren't they just precious?
Braden was trilled with the DVDs Santa brought him and Natalie is sitting on her Dad's lap, "Rusty" my favorite son-in law opening something up!
We had a wonderful Christmas day together.
I received the coolest gift from my grand children. A coffee mug with their pictures on it. Now they are with me every morning of my life. How special is that?
Enjoy the pictures and I hope you all had a Christmas Day to remember like I do. Love, Love, Love Sweet Love!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: