Monday, December 29, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH OUR STAR MISS JULIA"

Miss G with Little House of Music would like to introduce you to our Student of the Week for the week of December 12, 2008, Miss Julia, isn't she beautiful?
Julia is apart of the five "J's" family! Jamie, John, Joy, Joshua and Julia. I wish you hear me when I introduce them!
Julia is an outstanding young lady and a great pianist. It seems like I have been her friend and music coach my whole life. Julia and I are birthday buddies, only one day difference. Of course she is a little younger!
Julia has a very pleasing personality and is always smiling. I love to see her walk through the door each week with her special smile.
Julia is also a great student at school. She is a hard worker and whatever she does she does very well.
Julia is the only student that now has two "Student's of the Week" wins. The one who wins it the most weeks from September until the end of May gets to go on a shopping spree with Miss G and spend $50.00. I just may be taking Julia this year. YOU GO JULIA!
I send a million hugs to Julia and all of my love,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: