Monday, December 29, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER"




Miss G with Little House of Music wishes my daughter Sue Ann a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful healthy year!
Another beautiful lady. I couldn't be more proud of my daughter Sue Ann. She is an outstanding young lady that has given me the best two gift's a daughter could give her Mother---two beautiful grandchildren, one boy and one girl! Can't ever ask for more than that in life.
Sue Ann and I are very close and best of friends. She is very much like her Mother, me, Miss G! I think it scares her that she is so much like me!
Sue Ann I am so very proud of you and couldn't have been blessed with a better daughter than you.
Thank you for all these wonderful years we have shared together.
I Love You,
Mom----Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: