Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC"




Miss G with Little House of Music had the best time yesterday. I stood in front of hundreds of books. I brought books for my grandchildren for Christmas and the most exciting thing is that I found book after book of quotes, interesting facts and inspirational sayings! So you readers get ready for lots of quotes, facts and sayings!
Today I have an inspirational sayings for you all.

"WHEN YOU CARRY OUT ACTS OF KINDNESS YOU GET A WONDERFUL FEELING INSIDE. IT IS AS THOUGH SOMETHING INSIDE YOUR BODY RESPONDS AND SAYS, YES, THIS IS HOW I OUGHT TO FEEL."
Rabbi Harold Kushner from the book "Wisdom For Our Times", a Helen Exley Giftbook

This saying is perfect for me because today I'm picking up a 95 year old lady from the nursing home and taking her to get her hair done, to shop and have lunch. Today is her birthday. Can you imagine being 95, living that long and being all by yourself on your birthday? Happy Birthday Claire. We are going to have a great day today and I'm going to feel wonderful inside.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: