Thursday, November 20, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---HAPPY 95TH BIRTHDAY CLAIRE"




Miss G with Little House of Music had a very exciting day on Tuesday, November 18, 2008. I took my friend Claire out of the nursing home to celebrate her "95TH" birthday. YOU GO CLAIRE! Claire has always told me she is going to live to be 100, I sure hope she is right.
First I took Claire to the salon to get her hair done, we did a little shopping and then went to her favorite restaurant for her birthday lunch. We had a good time. Claire was so excited to get a day out of the nursing home and I was excited to do it for her. Just think to live to be 95 and have no one in the whole world that you know, it is really sad for all of the elderly in all our nursing homes around the world. Most of them never get to leave.
Claire told me how lucky she was to have me and I told Claire how lucky I was to have her! She had a big time and a great 95TH birthday and I felt very good inside for taking her to celebrate. It was a win, win happy day for us both.
If you know anyone who lives in a nursing home it is a wonderful thing to go visit or better yet while they are able, take them out for the day.
Again, Happy Birthday Claire and we will go out and celebrate again soon for sure on your 96TH!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: