Saturday, November 1, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---DID YOU WIN JACK?


Miss G with Little House of Music just loves it when my students come to class all dressed and ready for the big game.
I hope Jack plays soccer as well as he plays the piano. His little fingers fly across the piano keyboard!
I just had to take this picture. Jake's eyelashes are about an inch long. Why do the boys always have the long eyelashes?
Watch out Jack. The girls will soon be chasing you all over the place. What a handsome boy my Jack is!!!
I can't wait to hear if you won your soccer game.
Miss G sends a million hugs and all my love to you Jack. I'm so proud of you and so very proud I'm the one who gets to teach you piano. Jack has a ear for music that just will never stop.
YOU GO JACK!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: