Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH MY MR. LOUIE AND MISS LISA"


Miss G with Little House of Music is proud to introduce Miss Lisa coaching my Mr. Louie.
Miss G's life has been a little unusual lately and Miss Lisa has been kind enough to take over my students until December 15TH. I don't know why she doesn't teach music all the time. Miss Lisa plays the piano beautifully and she has that kid personality that is so wonderful when you are coaching children. My students like her so much I'm afraid they will all want to follow her instead of waiting for me to return! I thank you so much Miss Lisa, you are a true friend.
My Mr. Louie in the picture is like my own son. I've taught him for 150 years now!!! He is a great pianist and so much fun to teach. He and I are great "Buddies!"
In the past two months I have had lemons and lemonade! I took care of my Aunt until she passed away with cancer, my husband has a medical problem and must go back into the hospital and I had hand surgery and am still working on cleaning out my Aunt's home in PA from FL. Now for the lemonade, my niece had her first baby boy Landen and my son and his wife had a beautiful baby girl Mahri Cate. All this in two months.
Thank you Miss Lisa, you can tell by her beautiful smile how much she loves teaching (coaching) children to play beautiful music. YOU GO LISA!
I love both of you,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: