Saturday, April 25, 2009

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH MR. QUARTER NOTE!"

Miss G with Little House of Music introduces Mr. Louis better known at Little House of Music as Mr. Quarter Note!
When Louis was 5 years old he loved the song "Mr. Quarter Note" from Little House of Music and became our own Mr. Quarter Note even dressed in a tux just like Mr. Quarter Note in the Little House of Music course.
This is my Louis today, no longer my little Mr. Quarter Note but now my big "King of Rock and Hold" the whole note. I have taught Louis just about his whole life and I can hardly wait for you all to hear him play. He is wonderful. We have so much fun at lessons!!!! Sometimes we ever get into trouble! Imagine that!!!
I Love You Louis, you are just like my own son.
Hugs,
Miss G

No comments: