Saturday, April 25, 2009

MISS G, LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC AND CHOCOLATE PIZZA!"




I just love to sing "Choclate Pizza!" You just must hear it sometime!
These pictures are of a graduation of Little House of Music "Stars."
The picture on the left is of the six graduating girls, left to right: Ava, Malia, Lily, Haley, Madison and Koral. Aren't they all beautiful girls?
They all sang "Chocolate Pizza" to me! Very cute.
"CHOCOLATE PIZZA"
WITH GREEN CHEESE AND PURPLE PEAS, ANOTHER PIECE PLEASE. IT'S A MUST TO TASTE!
The middle picture is of the girls having fun and the little boy with green icing all over his face and hands is one of my students younger brother, how very precious!
We really did have "Chocolate Pizza" and it is very good. I'll share my recipe with you if you write to me and ask for it.
Lucky me, all these wonderful hugs every week.
I Love You Girls and I send a Million Hugs to you all,
Miss G

No comments: