Saturday, April 25, 2009

MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH A "GREAT" SALTINE CRACKER RECIPE!"

Miss G with Little House of Music goes from one subject to another, guess that is why my husband calls me Lucy!
I have this super recipe for plain old saltine crackers!

1 box of saltine crackers
1 packet of Hidden Valley ranch that comes with seasoning mix
1 & 1/4 cup canola oil
2-3 tsp crushed red pepper flakes to taste. If you like hot then use 3 tsps.

Mix packet,oil and pepper flakes in bowl. In a large square or rectangle pan stack all four packs of crackers on their side.Pour mixture over crackers. Cover pan with foil and flip pan every 5 minutes for 30 minutes.
They are super delicious with chili, soups and I like them with a piece of sharp cheese on them. They are good just to eat all by themselves.
Try them and let me know what you think of this neat saltine recipe. Be a "Super Saltine Chef!"
Enjoy,
Miss G

No comments: