Monday, April 13, 2009

"MISS G FROM LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC AT THE END OF THE USA---VERY COOL!"

Miss G from Little House of Music wishes everyone in the world could visit "The Florida Keys." What a wonderful vacation in PARADISE.
The seven mile bridge to Key West is unbelievable, how they ever built it is beyond me.
The picture of me at the Southern most point of the USA is only 90 miles from Cuba. I'm holding my "Love Out Loud" t-shirt that was given to me by a very good friend Sonia. Notice the "f" in the middle of the shirt that means forte or loud! Let's all love out loud and just maybe we will find peace on earth!
I had a wonderful time at the keys and now I want to move there!
Enjoy the picture and hopefully if you have never been there you soon will get a chance to see paradise!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: