Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH TWO OF MY "STARS!"


Miss G with Little House of Music would like to present two of her "STARS" who are brother and sister.
Meet Mr. Thomas, our drummer and a pianist. Thomas can't wait to play the drums every week at lessons. He does well at the piano so he can play the drums! I must add that he stays in excellent time at the drums. YOU GO THOMAS! He just may end up playing both instrument very well. Isn't he precious? I love your hugs Thomas!
Meet Miss Jordan, just look at that face, that beautiful face and those eyes, Jordan is certainly a cutie! Jordan is only four years old and passes her songs on the piano every week. YOU GO JORDAN! I've heard so many say that a four year old can not play the piano and read notes, well to all of you come by and listen to my Jordan playing the piano and watch her reading notes.
I give their Mother all the credit for Thomas and Jordan's success. I only have them for an hour, she has them all week. She has to give them a lot of time each week for them to be doing so well. Remember, behind every successful child is a "Great" parent. YOU GO MOM!
Jordan I also love your hugs,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: