Friday, January 23, 2009

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC----THIS IS WHY I LIVE IN FLORIDA!"




Miss G with Little House of Music loves to live in Florida and wish I would have been born here.
These pictures were taken of the last full moon from our yard.
So many people think it's too hot to live in Florida. I would agree if you lived in the middle of the state. Even in the summer months where I live near the Atlantic Ocean there is always a breeze so therefore it is never too hot. It is just always beautiful. Everyday is like living in Paradise. In December my grandchildren were in the swimming pool swimming, in January I was working in the yard and got a suntan. You gotta love it!
Enjoy the pictures of the full moon peeking through our palm trees!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: