Friday, January 23, 2009

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH OUR STUDENTS OF THE WEEK"


Miss G with Little House of Music is proud to introduce our "Students" of the week for the week of December 19, 2008. We had a tie, Mr. Ali and Mr. Louis. YOU GO BOYS!
Two of my precious boys made the student of the week list. My Ali on the left is an outstanding young boy. I just have to play a song on the piano and he watches me and listens and sits down and plays it. He is a very special child with a very special talent. I have the pleasant opportunity to coach Ali for an hour every week. This past week Ali moved on to a new song, a new lesson in Little House of Music, learned to play the beginning of the song "Batman" (which I'm sure he is playing a million times this week,) and he played the drums in perfect time while I played the piano. Ali and I have a special bond, we are music bubs! I love you Ali.
My other special student of the week, Mr. Louis on the right, has been my student so long I feel like he is my own son! Years ago at one of our concerts Louis was Mr. Quarter note and sang the song while he tap danced. That fabulous performance will always shine in my mind. My Louis, My Mr. Quarter Note! Louis is now a pianist playing songs that are difficult for most. Louis is no longer my little Louis but now he's my big Louis. Where have the years gone? Louis who was born in Canada became a United States citizen last year, we had a very special lesson for that week, the US flags were flying all over the place. YOU GO LOUIS AND I LOVE YOU.
Remember behind every successful child are caring and loving parents and both Ali and Louis are blessed with parents that are both.
I'm very proud of both Ali and Louis. It's not easy to be "Student of the Week" here at Little House of Music. Congratulations to you both.
I send a million hugs to both of my boys,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: