Friday, January 23, 2009

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---MY CAT SQUIRT IS IN DOUBLE TROUBLE!"




Miss G with Little House of Music with her precious cat Squirt! He is in "Double Trouble!"
The other day after filling my bubble gum machine up with Double Bubble I sat the box on my counter in the kitchen before putting it away. I left the kitchen and when I returned there was Squirt in the Double Bubble box getting into Double Trouble! Isn't he precious? Thank heavens the remaining bubble gum was sealed up tightly in a plastic bag.
When my Mother was sick my daughter and son-in-law and myself went to the Humane Society to pick out a cat for my Mother to love and entertain her. We picked Squirt at first sight and we picked the right cat and my Mother named him. After she passed away Squirt became mine and I have enjoyed him tremendously. He is so cute and gets into everything he can get into! YOU GO SQUIRT, YOUR NEW MOTHER LOVES YOU!
Enjoy the pictures,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: