Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"MISS G FROM LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC REALLY LOVES NEW YORK CITY"


July was the most special month of the my year! Forgot, this is Miss G with Little House of Music!
I went to see "Wicked" in New York City in July. It was the best time I've had in years and I can't wait to go back. I'd love to move to New York City! I feel at home there and believe I should have moved there years ago.
Darrien, Brocknie and Madison went with me to the big city. We had a marvelous time together. We shouldn't have stayed on "Fashion Avenue" but we did and we had a blast shopping!
There is no place in the world like New York City. I loved all the people, the taxi cab rides, I could do without the subway!
If you get a chance, do yourself a favor and go to see "Wicked." It's the "BEST!"
I want to go back so if you can't find me I'll be in New York City!
Hugs to all,
Miss G

No comments: