Monday, February 2, 2009

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC #1 STEELER FAN!"


Miss G with Little House of Music dreamed football last night. I've been watching the sports center on ESPN all morning to see the big Steeler win over and over again!
I have been a Pittsburgh Steeler fan all of my life and today I can't do anything else except Steeler stuff!
GO STEELERS, GO-GO #6 SUPERBOWL WIN. WHAT A GREAT GAME IT WAS. IT WAS THEIR SIXTH WIN BUT I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE MY FIRST HEART ATTACK!
I plan on leaving all my Steeler items decorate my home for a week in their honor. If they have made it I have it! Tablecloth, blankets, towels, plates, I even have a Steeler necklace and a toothbrush! I have nine shirts, and ordered two more today! I'm so excited, I'm worst than a child going to Disney!!!
I will calm down by tomorrow and wait and wait until football starts again! What a great sport.
WINNING #6 SUPERBOWL WAS WONDERFUL BUT BETTER YET, NO ONE GOT HURT PLAYING.
I'm very proud of my team, I fell like I know them all personally! Thank you Steelers for making me one happy lady!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: